If you rent an apartment or a house, having a Renters Insurance in California can help protect your belongings and can help with living expenses. [custom_frame_left]
[/custom_frame_left]Traditionally, your landlord’s insurance policy will only cover the building or property but not the contents of what is on the inside, your possessions! A renters policy will also cover you for liability reasons in case of an accident at your home.
What Does Renters Insurance Cover?
Your Renters Insurance policy will provide coverage for any of the following:
- Personal property (furniture, electronics, laptops/computer equipment, clothing, etc.)
- Personal liability if someone is hurt, whether in your home or away from it
- Damage to your apartment or home
- Additional living expenses if needed
Discounts and Optional Benefits
In addition to these benefits you can also add these optional benefits:
- Coverage for specific and important valuables like jewelry
- Pay for the cost of repairing or replacing lost or damaged items
- Assistance in Identity theft events
Make sure you review your options carefully before making a decision on your coverage. Feel free to request a Renters Insurance Quote or feel free to speak with one of our licensed professionals to help with the right solution for you based on your needs and budget.